Yes another Zombie game for the Apple iPhone platform. Like Plants Vs. Zombie ZombieSmash is KICKASS.
Pick up your sledgehammer and get ready for the longest 72 hours of your life.
ZombieSmash is a undead themed defense game developed by GameDoctors and being released on both the iPhone and iPod touch. It has you control a player named Joey. Joey is the last survivor after a ZOMIBIE apocalypse. The player uses their fingers to flick object at the undead hordes as they try and eat poor Joey’s Brains.
GameDoctors has outlined many new features that are being introduced in this game.
- Sophisticated ragdoll physics giving you unique and humorous zombie deaths.
- Uses Gamedoctors proprietary SplatterEngine renders adorable cartoon blood and gore in a convincing and entertaining fashion.
- 20 specials weapons allow for creative zombie destruction this includes asteroids, wrecking balls, liquid nitrogen and a rolling boulder
- 3 game modes Campaign Mode challenges players to survive for 31 intense days, Endless Siege Mode battle a never-ending zombie assault, and Sandbox Mode gives you all the tools to rain destruction down on those zombies
- Original soundtrack produced by famed game music composer Chris Hülsbeck